Fiber-optic cable distribution box (FODB) is used for the connection and distribution between the main fiber optic cable and the distribution fiber optic cable.
The applications could be outdoor, corridor in the building or indoor.
- Working temperature: -25℃-+40℃
- Storage temperature: -25℃～+55℃
- Working relative humidity: not more than 85% （at +30℃）
- Storage relative humidity: ≤90％～96％（40℃±2℃）
- Atmospheric pressure: 70～106kpa
|Material||Dimensions (W*H*D)mm||Ports||Capacity||Optional Accessories|
|ABS||210×180×50mm||l 2 ports for fiber cables;
l 8 ports for pigtails;
|8cores||Max. 8pcs SC/FC/LC Pigtails/ Adaptors|
- The box meets the installation of 8 butterfly cables and 2pcs optical cables <Φ12.
- Supporting one 8-core splice tray and the Max. Capacity is 8 cores.
- Mechanically sealing, Protection level IP55;
- Installations: wall/pole mounting;
- 8pcs SC/APC adapters and 1pc 1:8 mini splitter can be installed;
- The design adopts the combination of the splice trays and flip, which is very practical. Supporting the tapping of optical cable, convenient to use and is widely used.
- It is compact and flexible, simple in structure and simple for operation.
|2||Splice tray||ABS, tray cover included||2pcs||Standard|
|3||Splice Protective Sleeve||8pcs||Standard|
|4||Self tapping screw||4pcs||Standard|
|6||Pigtails||SC/UP/APC/UPC,FC/UP/APC/UPC||As per needs||Optional|
|7||Adaptors||SC/FC||As per needs||Optional|