Fiber termination box (shortened as FTB or OTB), is mainly used for the terminal fixing, the protection of the splice joint between the fibers and the pigtails, and storage of the spare fibers.
According to the applications, it can be classified into the Rack type and book type, which the former is mounted inside the 19 inch rack, while the later could be used directly, such as outdoor in the building.
- Working temperature: -25℃-+40℃
- Storage temperature: -25℃～+55℃
- Working relative humidity: not more than 85% （at +30℃）
- Storage relative humidity: ≤90％～96％（40℃±2℃）
- Atmospheric pressure: 70～106kpa
|Material||Dimensions (W*H*D)mm||Ports||Capacity||Optional Accessories|
|ABS||285×130×50mm||l 2 ports for fiber cables;
l 12ports for pigtails;
- Applicable for the terminal protection of the single and ribbon fibers;
- Unique fiber cable fixing and easy for operation;
- Easy installation: can be mounted on the wall of the data center;
- It is used for the connection and distribution between the outdoor optical cables and pigtails of the exchange equipment.
- SC/FC pigtails and adaptors could be used. The max. capacity is 12 cores;
- Applicable for fiber cables dia.Ф8~18mm;
|1||Box||Material: Cold Rolled Steel
|2||Splice tray||With cover included||1pc||Standard|
|3||Self tapping screw||4pcs||Standard|
|5||Splice protective sleeve||12pcs||Standard|
|6||Rubber port blocker||2pcs||Standard|
|7||Adaptor||As per needs||Optional|