Fiber termination box (shortened as FTB or OTB), is mainly used for the terminal fixing, the protection of the splice joint between the fibers and the pigtails, and storage of the spare fibers.
According to the applications, it can be classified into the Rack type and book type, which the former is mounted inside the 19 inch rack, while the later could be used directly, such as outdoor in the building.
- Working temperature: -25℃-+40℃
- Storage temperature: -25℃～+55℃
- Working relative humidity: not more than 85% （at +30℃）
- Storage relative humidity: ≤90％～96％（40℃±2℃）
- Atmospheric pressure: 70～106kpa
|Material||Dimensions (W*H*D)mm||Ports||Capacity||Optional Accessories|
|ABS||114×179×36mm||l 1 port for fiber cable;
l 1 port for RJ45;
l 2ports for adaptors;
|2core||Max. 2pcs SC/ST adaptors|
- FTTH box: applicable for indoor optical and electrical universal terminal box;
- The box cover and bottom adopt “self-clipping” design, which is beautiful, simple and suitable for indoor wiring installation.
- It is especially suitable for the wiring construction of hybrid optical and electrical cables. There are two RJ45 installation ports at the bottom of the box.
- SC or ST adapters can be installed, and RJ45 connector can also be installed.
|1||Box||Material: Cold Rolled Steel
|2||Self tapping screw||4pcs||Standard|