Fiber-optic cable distribution box (FODB) is used for the connection and distribution between the main fiber optic cable and the distribution fiber optic cable.
The applications could be outdoor, corridor in the building or indoor.
- Working temperature: -25℃-+40℃
- Storage temperature: -25℃～+55℃
- Working relative humidity: not more than 85% （at +30℃）
- Storage relative humidity: ≤90％～96％（40℃±2℃）
- Atmospheric pressure: 70～106kpa
|Material||Dimensions (W*H*D)mm||Ports||Capacity||Optional Accessories|
|ABS||292×227×102mm||l 2 ports for fiber cables;
l 2 ports for drop cables;
|24cores||l Max. 24 pcs SC Adaptors;
l 24pcs of SC pigtails;
l Mini Splitters;
- It is suitable for terminal connection and distribution of single core and ribbon optical fibers.
- Outdoor or corridor wall mounting or pole mounting, protection level: IP55;
- Used for the connection and distribution between the indoor/ outdoor fiber cables and exchange equipment pigtails;
- SC, FC adapters and pigtails can be installed. The max. Capacity is
- Reliable cable fixing, protection of the stripped fibers and grounding;
- Applicable for fiber cables dia. 8-18 optical cables.
|2||Splice Protective Sleeve||8pcs||Standard|
|3||Self tapping screw||4pcs||Standard|
|5||Splice tray||The cover is included||2pcs||Standard|
|6||Rubber dust proof blocker||2pcs||Standard|
|7||Pigtail||SC/FC||As per needs||Optional|
|8||Adaptors||SC||As per needs||Optional|