In the photovoltaic power generation system, in order to protect the total amount of metering photovoltaic power generation, facilitate troubleshooting, and improve the safety and reliability of products, it is necessary to add control / metering devices between the grid connected (off grid) inverter and the grid.
The AC parallel network box (cabinet) shall have a series of functions such as lightning protection, reasonable grid connection, electric energy accumulation (lead sealing), island protection, over-current protection, overvoltage protection, operation parameter display and status indication.
The AC parallel network box (cabinet) produced by our company has the above functional requirements, and can form a complete set of photovoltaic power generation system solutions when used together with photovoltaic grid connected inverter.
When selecting the AC parallel network box (cabinet), the user can reasonably distribute according to the number of back-end parallel network points, photovoltaic power and the type of parallel network points (see Figure 1), and then output the network after the circuit breaker control and lightning protector protection.
- The number of AC (inverter) input channels is multi-channel optional;
- Lead sealing device of electric energy meter;
- Input lightning protection;
- Input and output circuit breaker control;
- Main switch includes under-voltage / voltage loss tripping function and voltage auto reclosing function (optional);
- RS485 remote monitoring function (optional);
- Visual break-point with grid (disconnect).