Fiber termination box (shortened as FTB or OTB), is mainly used for the terminal fixing, the protection of the splice joint between the fibers and the pigtails, and storage of the spare fibers.
According to the applications, it can be classified into the Rack type and book type, which the former is mounted inside the 19 inch rack, while the later could be used directly, such as outdoor in the building.
- Working temperature: -25℃-+40℃
- Storage temperature: -25℃～+55℃
- Working relative humidity: not more than 85% （at +30℃）
- Storage relative humidity: ≤90％～96％（40℃±2℃）
- Atmospheric pressure: 70～106kpa